Wednesday, 15 December 2010

P.S. I Love You

What with my husband's departure to the north for a week, the view from where I'm sitting has been rather gray. All those time alone, I filled it with distractions; reading books at the public library or in the comfort of my own room, running and exercising and at the gym, watching classics and reflecting on my own self. The distractions have been very friendly and obliging, however, there's still this void inside me. These past few days have got me thinking more about the life that I have led and less about food (sorry folks!). Sometimes after running, I'd take a walk and just sit there at the park alone for hours (I know it's cold outside,LOL!!) thinking and reflecting. How I have got carried away in this life. I don't know why, but I think I have to mellow down a little. Be moderate. Right now, I want to do things differently. Travel differently, think differently and whatever there is differently, with substance.

Anyway, my husband left for Groningen on Sunday and he will be back by Friday, Allah wills it. Life without him has made me 'FEEL' skinnier (LOL!!) because I will eat less and will exercise more and it has also made me miss him even more. I have been wearing his t-shirts and things . I'd rummage through his clothes and wear something of his that fits me. It wasn't a deliberate act but it was more like the impulse of the moment. I feel like I need him to be close to me. And I think I get by just fine without him as long as I'm wearing his t-shirt. Haha. So, Mr. Hubby wherever you are, don't worry about me. I have Jane Austen keeping me company.

P.S. I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.