Thursday, 9 December 2010

When

When silence sets in,
It means I am grateful to be with you
that I cannot find anyone better.

When I look bright,
It means you have brighten my day
with so much love and affection.

When I cannot help but stare at you,
It means I am trying my hardest
to resist your love but I can't.

When I am sad and down,
I simply wanted you and only you
to console me.

When I say I miss you,
It means I cannot wait
for you to be here again with me.

And when I say I love you,
I want you to know that you are
the one man I want to spend my entire life with.


(Siti Fatimah Mohd Yusoff, 2008)
Inspired by the love story of Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice

2 comments:

  1. haha, no lah..it's not a masterpiece..that's why I put it here..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.