Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Fatimah and Abang Naim

Since I was a little girl I am used to talking before going to sleep. Until now, being married never stops me from doing so. Call me the creature of habit and apparently old habits die hard. So, last night with our head rested on our pillows we talked while dozing ourselves to sleep. It went like this:

Me: Do you see me as your wife or fatimah?
Naim: Sayang isteri abang lah. (Of course, I see you as my wife)
Me: You know that I am still Fatimah, that girl you fell in love with, right?
Naim: I know......
Me: Yeah, sometimes I also forget that you used to be abang naim to me, that guy I fell in love with.
Naim: Hehe..
Me: Fatimah and Abang Naim....zzzzzzz

This morning I woke up thinking that sometimes it is nice to look back to the way we were so we'll never lose our way to understand each other. Sometimes, in our busy lives we forgot who our partner really is, we forgot what makes us fall in love with our partner in the first place. Luckily for us, in the past few days we found out that we have not stopped being Fatimah and Abang Naim. Two different people that have been brought together by destiny who still love making fun of each other. Haha.

That's all for now. See you in my next entry, which will be entitled 'Modest but Never Mediocre'.

2 comments:

  1. besok try masuk dalam mimpi naim pulak, tapi jangan lupa bawa totem.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.