Monday, 17 December 2012

For Palestine


Sometimes, I just got frustrated at what happened in Palestine. As a citizen of the world, I cannot help but wonder why after so many years, this issue is still unresolved. If I were a Palestinian, I would have given up but truly I am not them. They have never given up no matter how hard and how long they have been a refugee in their own land. So, Palestine, this is for you for being so relentless and strong defending your land.

 

Palestine,

The land of the lucky,

Lucky to die a martyr,

Lucky to be guaranteed paradise,

Lucky to be living like you are dying tomorrow.

Palestine,

You have a special place in our hearts,

You have a special place in our prayers,

I pray that one day miracle will happen,

And you will be living freely under the sun.

Palestine,

You deserve nothing but happiness,

to live your lives like everybody else,

to have a better future,

I know that no matter how long you have waited,

That day will come,

One day victory will be yours…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.