Thursday, 23 May 2013

Review: Paula's Choice Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10% AHA

It's been a while since I sat down and write for my blog but since I am just in bed recovering from my fall injuries, I thought why not do a review that I promised you guys. So if you know me, I have been into skincare ever since high school. I love going into pharmacies and see what they have. And I really think that every woman should have working skincare routine before they get into makeup, handbags and clothes etc. At least everbody should have nailed the basics; cleanser, toner and moisturizer and most importantly sunscreen. I can go on and on talking about skincare or I can start with the star of this post which is Paula's Choice Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid. I have finished the entire bottle and it is about time to review this product.


So, this product is targeted for exfoliating your skin using acids which works to remove dead skin cells and in turn will help fasten skin cells turnover. I used this to speed up my scar healing process and also to brighten my skin as a whole. It really does changed my skin overnight!! No more tiny bumps and congeted pores!! I used it at night and the next morning my skin looks new, radiant, smooth and supple. My scars have lightened and gone!! The product really works and I would totally give my stamp of approval. However if you have sensitive or easily irritated skin I'd recommend something more gentle like the Clarins Doux Exfoliant which also have the same concept as this product. I did try the Clarins one and I found that it works although I think it was too gentle for my skin. There is also a 5% version from the Paula's Choice Resist line. 
 
Now, why do  I need it? I feel like when I hit my twenties I have to start caring for my skin more you know, to prevent first sign of aging. That said, I think adding this product to my skincare routine transforms my skin from blah to wow!! I feel like it is a boosting treatment which my skin needs. I read somewhere that acid or chemical exfoliant makes the skin works harder to repair the skin. So, what's not to like about that?
 
Last but not least, Paula's Choice is also a brand that advocates only good and proven effective ingredients in their skincare lines. Paula herself is also a skincare expert and this brand is also available worldwide online. You can buy products and read customer reviews here. For my final word, I definitely think that we should all invest in a good skincare because it's the skin that we are born with. So, cherish it and pamper it.

* Photo is taken form paulaschoice.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.