Monday, 24 June 2013

Adapta-Cheek!!

 
 
Do you remember the Lip Ice clear lip balm that turns a pinkish hue once applied on the lips. Imagine that in blush form.
 
Dior has come up with a stand out product last year. The Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush in 001 Petale may look overwhelmingly bright in the pan but when applied on the skin, it leaves the perfect shade of blush for your skintone. I purchased this last year because I am scared of wearing blush. With this, I don't have to think about it. It magically gives my skin my own natural shade of blush. The colour gets more intense when built up. I can see why it's a great product for amateurs, or even someone who simply loves makeup.
 
 
When I saw L'oreal Nude Magique BB Blush, I thought it is supposed to be a resemblance of the former. The texture is what sets it apart with a silicone-y and gel-like consistency. The fluid comes out clear then turns pink upon contact on the skin. However, I just could not grasp the fact that it never sets on the face. The texture remains slippery and oily which is unpleasant. It's definitely a no-no for me.
 
Have you ever tried a custom colour blush form aother brands? Share them in the comment below!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.