Wednesday, 19 June 2013

American Beauty Haul!!



So, this just happened. My friend just got back from America and bought me things that I wanted him to get. I was so excited when these finally landed in my hand!! Obviously, they are simply beauty products that are only sold in America or are cheaper there. I pretty much covered products for cheeks, lips, and eyes. So let's move on into the products that I got shall we?
 
The first thing that I wanted him to get is the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hr blushes. Tarte products are so hard to get but  for my Malaysian readers you can get them from HISHOP. Lucky you!! I have the shade Exposed which is a beautiful nudey mauve-pink colour and the shade Amused which is bright midtone pink. Also from Sephora, I got the Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Cream in the shade Creamsicle which is a peachy pink shade and Berry Blast, a pink meets purlple berry colour. I am always someone who likes non-sparkly or non -shimmery lipgloss, so these are perfect for that. I also heard that they are supposed to be plumping too. So, we shall see how it goes.
 
The next 4 items are from the drugstore which is the Dutch equivalent version of Etos and Kruidvat, only way cheaper. The first two items are the trio eyeshadow palettes from Wet n'Wild in Walking on Eggshells and Silent Treatment. Can you believe that they are only 3 dollars!!?? What's nice is their quality and pigmentation are beyond their price points. The next two are lipsticks; one from L'oreal in their bestselling shade, 800 Fairest Nude. I have seen it everywhere in the blogosphere so I thought I'd give it a try. The next is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 001 Honey. It is a kind of a jumbo lip crayons but this leaves a stain after it wears off which is cool. I love lip colours in this format and recently more and more brands are coming up with their version of it.
 
So, that is all that I got from America. So far, I am satisfied with the choices and I am really excited to try them!! What would you get if you have a chance to visit America? Share it in the comment below.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.