Thursday, 13 June 2013

More than Just a Shower


 
It's not a body lotion nor it is a shower cream. The new offering from Nivea is a body conditioner. If you think conditioner for your hair, this is a conditioner for your body. What's neat about it is you can use it after shower and then wash it off like you would a hair conditioner. Now, I get to moisturize in the warmth of my shower. No more slathering cold lotions and shivering after getting out of the shower. Aaaahh, finally, no more excuse not to moisturize my body.And finally an alternative to the Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner which the price stops me from clicking the checkout button. 
 
Onto the product;there are two varieties available which are body milk (image) and body lotion. I really like that it is not laced with silicone which gives you the 'fake' feeling of feeling smooth but not actually moisturzed. Instead, it contains almond oil to help moisturize and nourish the skin. The texture is creamy and lovely to the first touch. I simply applied it onto damp skin and wash it off it just coats and moisturizes my skin. The next day, I till woke up with baby smooth skin. Exaggerate much? No, I pinky promise you that it is the real deal.. I even  think it might even replace my body lotion altogether.
 
Best shower innovation thus far. Don't doubt. Just go and get it.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.