Sunday, 16 June 2013

Skincare Sunday #3: Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Hand, Neck and Decollete Cream

 
The title is a mouthful isn't it? If you follow me on Instagram @fatimahearts, you'd know that I raved about it when I first got my hands on it.I was actually in the market for a neck cream and everywhere I looked, the choices is either limited or the prices is just too ridiculous. Basically, it is just so hard to find. So, I started browsing Beautypedia, went straight for the neck cream category and found one that is rated one of the best out there!!
 
Bicycle at the ready, I cycled to the city center, paid the price and went home. Later that night, I tried it before bed. First of all, I love the idea that it's a multipurpose cream for three different areas of the body. However, I really love it for the neck and the decollete area. I was wowed by it at the very first time I used it.
 
The texture is like a rich lotion, a borderline between lotion and cream. When applied, my skin just drinks it all up. No traces of greasiness or tackyness detected post application. I can see how it can be a good hand cream for someone who hates the greasiness left after using a hand cream.
 
The product claims to:
  • improve the appearance of wrinkles on the neck and decollete,
  • support natural collagen synthesis and elasticity for firmer skin,
  • help brighten and even skin tone and deeply hydrates and
  •  help maximizes skin's ability to retain moisture for smoother looking skin
Now, I always bring my face moisturizer down to my neck but I don't see the results on the neck area as it gives my face. That's why I wanted to find something specific for the neck area. And, for a beauty junkie like me, there's just one more product to try!!
 
So, after trying it for three weeks, I have only seen positive results. As for the first claim, I'd have to see 30 years from now, but as for the other three, what's on the box really reflects what the product does. No gimmick, just results, and a positive one at that. Try this and you'll be amazed at how smooth and touchable your neck is. You just could't resist touching it over and over again. Trust me, your neck will thank you for that.
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I ever wanted to try Philosophy products! The names kinda attract me, for example the body wash and lotions such as birthday cake, purity.. so cute! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are nice..some of them gets nice reviews too like the miracle worker dark spot corrector..kat malaysia ade tak?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.