Sunday, 23 June 2013

Skincare Sunday #4: Cleansers Cocktail

 
 
Cleansers, the most basic step in a skincare routine. I, for one, prefer them to be emolient and not-foamy at all. I found that the foaming agent, SLS/SLES will just strip the moisture off my skin.
 
So here, I have a few selection of cleansers  that I really love. Let's start with Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. It has been my favourite since last year. It should be massaged onto dry skin (common method used during a facial if you noticed) and then removed with a wet muslin cloth. It is a very rich and creamy formulation that I found is so pampering  and suitable to be used at night. It takes all of my makeup off and makes my skin feel smooth as a result of the exfoliation by the muslin cloth. I really like this cleanser and this my third bottle.
 
The next is the ever-so-popular cleanser in the beauty blogosphere, the Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser for Face and Eyes. This is my second bottle of it and so far it does the job at taking my face and my eye makeup away. Gentle enough to be used everyday and you don't actually have to use a toner after cleansing with this. Skin feels squeaky clean and comfortable after cleansing. The product is generous that it will last you months.
 
The newest addition which I actually bought to replace my Philosophy one is the Yes to Cucumber Daily Gentle Cleanser. I have tried this for 3 days already and I have to say that it is an amazing cleanser. It's definitely not meant to be used to remove makeup, but for a morning cleanse I think it does the job perfectly. It is 96% natural and plant-based product. It's non-foaming, no SLS and formulated without parabens. It's perfect if you have sensitive skin too.  
 
So far, I would really recommend all three celansers if you are looking for a gentle non-foaming cleanser that works.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.