Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Catrice Glamoazona Lip Colour Pen

 
 
What I love about the German drugstore brands like Catrice and Essence is that they always come up with limited edition collection every season. So, there's always something new to discover.
 
This season, Catrice Cosmetics comes with what is called The Glamazona Collection. The collection boasts a variety of make up products ranging from bright blushes, eyeshadows, nail polishes, an eyeshadow topper and lip color pens. I was really drawn to the lip color pens because they are lip crayons!! If you know me, I have a little obsession with lip crayons and you can read all about it here.
 
 
So, I picked up one of the two colours which is called I Got The Flower 02 which is the pink one. There is also another chili red colour called I'm a Survivor. If you like red lips I think this a good creamy red colour.
 
 
The packaging is the most beautiful I have come across. No other brands I know has such a beautifully designed packaging. It is a twist up pencil just like a lipstick which means it does not require any sharpening. No extra work and no product waste. The product also smells like vanilla. If you are familiar with the scent of a MAC lipstick, they smell exactly the same.
 
 
When swatched, it feels so silky, creamy and glides on the skin so smoothly. I would say that the finish isn't as glossy but the colour is amazing. The pigmentation is rich and it leaves a lovely pink stain on my lips after it wears off. My lips look like I have just eaten a lot of berries. You can see how beautiful the colour is swatched on my hands. For only € 4.99, it is such a good bargain for such a good product.
 
The stained effect it leaves after it wears off
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.