Monday, 22 July 2013

Chanel Rouge Coco Shines in Rivage

 
They say when you found the one, you take it everywhere with you. She has been a permanent item in my summer bag. And yes, I have found my perfect My-Lips-but-Better (MLBB) colour. Meet the Chanel Rouge Coco Shines in Rivage, the perfect blend of pink, nude and mauve colour. The colour is so beautiful that simply describing it as pinky nude does not do it justice. It's just beau-ti-ful!!
 
Besides making my lips look a 100 times better, the formula is also very moisturizing and long lasting for a sheer lipstick. I probably like this lipstick more than my YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks which I have reviewed here for its longer lasting properties. However, the YSL Rouge Volupte Shines glide more smoothly on the lips compared to the Chanel Rouge Coco Shines. Without eating or drinking, it lasts about 5-6 hours on me. It doesn't accentuate the fine lines on my lips or any slight dryness I may have on my lips.

 
 
I really suggest swatching in the next time you go make-up shopping. It might be something that looks nothing special in the tube but once on your lips, boom!! you look amazing in an instant!!

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.