Friday, 19 July 2013

Dior-rific Haul!!




So, the other day I was browsing the sale section at my local da&mooi parfumerie store and found the summer collection is on 30% off sale. I have been wanting them for so long but the price stopped me from buying them. The summer collection boasts some really unique items that I love like the Dior Jelly Lip Pen in 656 Gaia and the Nude Skin Paradise Bronzer and Blush Duo in 002 Coral Glow. The blush and bronzer duo will be great for travelling too. There was only one in stock and I thought they are just for me. So, off to the cashier I went and paid the damage. It is really worth the wait and I know I am going to get many uses out of them. Plus, I do not have anything like it in my collection. I have tried them whilst browsing in the shop before and really fallen in love with them.
 
As I was walking out I saw the new Dior display of their new cream blushes. I touched, swatched and swooned!!! Seconds later I am conquered!! The texture is just so unique, unlike any other cream blushes I have. It's like a bouncy mousse-gel hybrid. It sets on the skin like a stain would and it is not a cream to powder formulation. It gives my cheeks a stunning healthy glow.
 
I was undecided between Pareo (the pink) and Bikini (coral red) but as soon as the sale assisstant applied both on each of my cheeks, I walked home with Dior Blush Cheek Creme  in 971 Pareo, a gorgeous fuchsia pink shade. As you can see form the picture, it is housed in a glass jar packaging.

 

I am really excited to use all of the products. As you can see, I am really into blushes now. So, there were two in this small haul. Until then, see you in the next post!! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.