Tuesday, 30 July 2013

BB Fever #2: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Beauty Booster



Well, what can I say? Yes, I got sucked into all of this BB craze. When everybody was talking about the Diorskin Nude BB cream, me, on the other hand was intrigued to try the new Guerlain BB cream because I love the brand so much.

To my luck, I got to try them both on my skin in the store and my inclination towards Guerlain BB cream was confirmed. I found that, the Guerlain BB cream look and feel so much nicer on my skin. 

This BB cream is dubbed as Beauty Booster, thus the abbreviation BB. I found that the name fits perfectly to its performance. It really does boost the skin's natural beauty and enhancing it. You will get the effect of your-skin-but-better finish with this BB cream.



I have been using this every single day since the day I bought it. It gives my skin a youthful glow with a satiny fainish and light to medium but buildable coverage. It is the BB cream that does it all. I love how glowy my skin looks especially in the summer when cakeyness is the last thing I want my skin to look like. It lasts pretty well on my skin and it deosn't make my skin more oily throughout the day.

The skin looks and feel perfected and with a broad spectrum SPF protection included, it's hard to say no to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.