Sunday, 14 July 2013

Skincare Sunday #7: Lush Bubblegum Lipscrub



For today's skincare sunday I am going to talk about a lip product (again?!). This time it is a lip scrub!! Better yet it is an edible lip scrub.

After so long of using the old toothbrush trick I thought of giving my lips a deliciuos treat. In comes Lush Sugar Lipscrub in bubble gum flavour. It's vegan too which is a plus if you are vegan or if you are a Muslim like myself.

They are basically a really fine sugar scrub and they come with a variety of flavours to choose from; Mint Julips and Pop Corn.

I love this product and I have been using it more so during Ramadhan as my lips are getting drier while fasting. I simply dampen my lips slightly and then take some products out and apply it on circular motion on my lips. I folow up with a good lip balm. It has kept my lips from peeling and allow any lipstick I applied afterwards looks so much nicer. Results: No dry lips in sight. This stuff means business.

You can purchase it here or at any Lush store in The Netherlands.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.