Sunday, 21 July 2013

Skincare Sunday #8: Clarins Face Treatment Lotus Oil



Fighting oil with oil. As strange as it sounds, it really does work that way on me. When used with the right oil, the skin's oil production is regulated. I was skeptical at first but after using it for a long time and seeing the results myself, I am a believer. I found that I always reach for it everytime my face gets more oily in summer or when my skin feels dry in the winter. Since using it, I noticed that my face is more balanced, neither dry nor oily.

It is recommended to be used at night and I only need a tiny amount to cover my T-zone area. That's why this product looks like it's gonna last me forever. I massaged the oil into my face and extend it to my neck.
 
Clarins Face Treatment Oil is made from 100% pure plant extracts of Rosewood, Geranium, Hazulnut and of course Lotus. It is targeted to tighten pores, refine skin texture while at the same time soothe and provide moisture to the skin to prevent the first sign of aging.

Overall, I really love this product. It is a good all in one treatment that pampers my skin at night. If you have combination to oily skin and you are sick of using your oil-free moisturizer day and night, this product will fit the bill for some serious overnight treatment. And if you have other skin types, don't fret, they also come with treatment oils for both normal and dry skin too!!!

Have you tried an oil treatment for your face before?
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I use vitamin e oil at night. I think it makes my skin look much healthier. As long as I use it at a decent amount. Most moisturizer broke me out, so I think I can keep to this oil routine. Nice review. This Clarins oil looks promising :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vitamine E is also good for rejuvenating theskin..i tried it before but I find it's too oily and not as fast absorbing..what brand do you use?

      Delete
    2. I use Organic Aid. It is really thick, but I have really bad scars on my face so I decided to give this a go, since Bio Oil kinda broke me out a little. Too bad it doesn't absorb that well, but I can see improvement on my skin day by day. I use it nightly on my scars and spread the tiniest amount all over my face. When my scars are healed completely, i'll switch to something lighter in texture.

      Delete
    3. i dun like bio oil..personaly i dun think it works at all..i also heard from another blogger sabrina tajuddin that Hiruscar is effective for healing scar as well..you can try serums for dark spots as well..i think it's best to use serum during the day and the oil at night..so your makeup can glide better during the day..

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.