Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturizer

It's a perfect and light summertime lotion. Once sprayed, your skin feels cool. Meet my newest addition to my body moisturizing routine; Vaseline Spray and Go Body Moisturizer. It's a moisturizer housed in an aerosol can for easy spread and even application. Unique, right? I have mine in the essential moisture scent which smells so earthy and fresh. They are also two other scents; Cocoa Radiant, if you are a chocolate fan and Aloe Fresh, if you prefer a fresh and cooling scent.
The first thing that strike me about this product is its ease of use. It says to hold the can 10 cm away from you in a continous motion all over the body. Then, you can rub the moisturizer into the skin and literally go out the door. It is such a quick fix if you need a moisture rescue.
It is not the richest and the most pampering of moisturizers but it does the job. I would say this is nice as a day moisturizer when you are in a rush to get ready and you don't ant to spend forever waiting for your moisturizer to sink in. For night, you can opt for a slightly richer body cream or body butter. I wish they came in a smaller handbag size which will be perfect if you are out and you need to re-apply your moisturizer.
I normally work this spray a section of my body at a time. I prefer using mine after shower and I put mine on my bedside table for easy grab. The aerosol also has a turn lock, so if you have a toddler running around, you know that they won't get their hands onto the product.
Perfrormance wise, it really is fast absorbing, non-greasy and it does leave my skin smooth and moisturized. I love Vaseline as a brand and I think you can never go wrong with a little bit of Vaseline in your daily beauty routine.
I purchased mine at Kruidvat for € 6.98.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.