Thursday, 25 July 2013

What's In My Bag (Summer and Ramadhan Edition)


I have been switching to a new bag this summer, just because it coincides with Ramadhan. Since, I do not have to bring my lunch or my water bottle to uni, I have been downsizing the content of my beg. My academic files are also on my desk at uni which means I don't have to carry them around. I am currently carrying my Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C bag in the colour Bone. The colour is just perfect for summer and the beg itself is roomy and compartmentalized which I really like. The leather is so soft and I can see why a lot of people love this bag. The M.A.C is perfect for my 5 foot 8 in. frame.

So let's see what I have in my bag, shall we? I know you are itching to know!! This bag has a big rectangular main compartment where I put my pencil case, my planner, my to do list, my sunglasses which I made in my last post here, my bicycle key and my Nivea hand cream.

On the zippered compartment, I put my pouch which housed my phone and my cards and a pen just for the time when I really need it and I know I have it.

There are two smaller compartments on the opposite of the zippered compartment too. In one, I have my lip products I am loving at the moment; Chanel Rivage reviewed here, Clinique Moisturizing Balm, Essence Lip Glow and Blistex lip balm together with my Caudalie Beauty Elixir Spray which I normally use after cycling to refresh my complexion. In another, I have my Essence Sun Club oil blotting paper to blot excess oil on my face and my university card which I need to have with me at all times to enter the lab and the office.



 
I have really been loving carrying this bag around with me. It's so light and comfortable on the shoulders as well. The leather is so easy to clean and maintained which makes it such a good everyday or hanging around with friends kind-of-bag. It can also be worn 4 ways with a shorther chain and as clutch, crossbody and also on the shoulder. It is such a versatile bag to own.
 
If you are interested in this bag, I am currently still selling the Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C bag at a discounted price. You can find all of the information here. Hope you enjoyed reading this post and don't forget to follow me!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this RM M.A.C so much. I have one in Royal Blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi nyda!!welcome to my blog!!for me, it's such a high quality bag..wow Royal blue!!sounds beautiful!!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.