Wednesday, 21 August 2013

BB Fever #3: Gosh BB cream

Assalamualaikum everyone!! How are you all doing? I am feeling a little bit under the weather with flu and fever. So I am pretty much recuperating at home while writing this blog post.
 
Today, I am going to review another BB cream that I have been wearing for the last two weeks everyday. I have formed my opinion on it and let me just say that I really love it!!
 
What it is:
A BB cream that claims to be a foundation, a primer and a moisturizer for the skin. I like that it does not claim more than it supposed to be. As far as being a BB cream, I think it does have a skincare benefits to the skin. It comes in 5 shades which is a lot for a BB cream from the drugstore. Mine is in 02 Beige.
 
The texture:
It has a thick consistency, much like a tinted moisturizer.
 
The finish:
It has a demi matte finish. You can see it mattifies my skin down even though I have heaps of moisturizer and sunscreen underneath. The finish lasts throughout the day on me. It still looks the same after a long day which I am really amazed. It lasts around 8 hours which is really impressive. Perhaps, it is because it has a built in primer in it.
 
The coverage:
It has a light to medium coverage. I like it because I can still see my skin showing through. It does not really cover my hyperpigmentation around my chin so I had to conceal a little bit.
 
Verdict:
4.8/5
I think it is a BB cream that is worth trying. It gives a beautiful finish and moisturize the skin really well. I highly recommend it to everyone because I think it would suit so many different skin tones and skin types. It does not give agray cast to the skin nor does it look oily as some BB creams can be. Unlike most Korean BB creams, this feels light on the skin.
 
That is all for the review today. Will you be picking one soon?
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. kak berapa harganya? dan beli di mana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here kat holland dlm 12 euro and boleh beli kat kruidvat..Adik ddk kat mana? Akk x pasti kat Malaysia jual kat mane..

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.