Thursday, 1 August 2013

Diorblush Cheek Creme in 971 Pareo

When I heard that Dior is coming out with a cream blush this summer, something inside me cringe. I have a weakness towards blushes, in particular cream blush. I knew that it will be great and of course beautiful. As always, Dior never disappoints.

I hauled it about a month ago and has been incorporating it into my makeup routine every once in a while. Is this product revolutionary? Yes!! 
 

Being a cream blush, the texture it has is not the typical cream blush texture. It's a unique gel plus hard mousse texture. The texture is so firm and with a little tap of your finger, the colour quickly transfers onto the skin. The pigmentation is true to the pan as well. You get what you see. 
  

As you can see, Pareo is a gorgeous hot pink shade. When applied on the skin, it feels like a soft mousse-y gel. The application goes evenly with all areas gets an even spread of pigments. It sets on the skin quite fast, so blending is key here. Once blended, it will not move. It sets as more of a stain. It's not one of those typical cream to powder blush. 
 

As it sets as stain, this is going to mean that they will last a long time on the skin. And it does, with a little bit of wear but the blush is till there. You do not need to set this blush with another powder blush because it already packs a punch with the pigmentation.
 
 
This is such the perfect summer blush, in my opinion. If you live in a hot climate and fancy yourself a cream blush that stays well, then Diorblush Cheek Creme is for you. They come in three other shades which I believe is Bikini-a raspberry colour, Capri-a pale pink colour and Panama-a coral shade.


For today's look, I have also paired the blush with other Dior products. On my cheeks are Diorblush Cheek Creme in Pareo and Dior highlighting powder in Amber Diamond. On my eyes, I used the Dior 5-colours eyeshadow palette in Stylish Move and on my lips is the Dior Addict lipstick in 564 Model.
 
 
I really hope you enjoyed reading this post!! Talk to you soon and don't forget to follow me!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.