Monday, 12 August 2013

Gosh Multicolor Blush in Pink Pie


Gosh is a brand that always caught my eye. It is an upscale drugstore brand here in The Netherlands. Most of their makeup are better in quality although the price is slightly higher partly because it is a foreign brand. So when my local Kruidvat was having a 50% off all Gosh products I took the opportunity to try more of Gosh products. If you follow me on Instagram @fatimahearts you may have seen other Gosh products that I bought.

Today, I thought of reviewing and swatching this stunning multicolour blush in Pink Pie. I believe this is the newer version that just launched from what I saw in the Gosh Facebook page. The older version are more shimmery with more tiny blocks of colours. I actually prefer this newer version because most of the colours are matte with the exception of one. Plus, each of the section of colour is actually wide enough to get your brush into if you like to wear the colour individually.
The product itself is excellent. I can see it as a universal product because everyone from the palest to the deepest skin tone can wear this. As you can see from the swatch, it has a matte pale pink, a matte peachy pink, a matte rosy mauve and shimmery coral shades. The matte colours swatch beautifully and smoothly. The texture is soft and not powdery at all. The shimmery shade has lesser and sheerer pigmentation than the others which can be a good or a bad thing. I personally think that it is a good thing because I only like a little bit of glow to my blush. When swatched together it gives this beautiful  midtone pink shade on the cheeks. 

I really do love this blush. This product gives so much for only one product. The quality is out of this world for the price that you pay. You can change up your looks everyday by changing the colour of your blush. I really highly recommend it to everyone who is searching for the one blush that does more. 

Have you ever tried Gosh makeup before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.