Monday, 19 August 2013

The Repurchases



I am sure that there are products that you always want to have with you at all times. They are just simply products you can't live without. So in this post I am going to tell you some of mine:

- The Body Shop Body Butter: I have confessed my love for this little tub of moisture goodness in my 2012 beauty favourites. To me, nothing does the job better than a little pot of The Body Shop Body Butter. Moisturizing, quick-absorbing and divine smelling. What's not to like?

- Alpha-H Liquid Gold: Just what my skin needs when it is slacking. A little drops on a cotton pad and my skin is back on its rhythm. The best part is, you do so little for such an amazing result the next day you wake up. It lasts so long too but I will be picking up my 3rd tube next month and I can't wait to repurchase it.

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish: I have gone through 5  tubes of these stuffs. That shows how much I love it. However, in my recent post I have said goodbye to them and moved on to another new product.

Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil: This is my ultimate favourite lip balm. There's no better lip balm, at least in the mid range prices. I slap this on every waking hours of my existence. It is just so moisturizing and nourishing. I have yet to try high end lip balms but I really don't feel the need to splurge in one. 

Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara: I had a scare when my holy grail mascara is fast depleting on the shelf. Everywhere I go, I coudn't find it. I have a feeling that Loreal is discontinuing it. Until last weekend I found one perching on the counter. I snatched it and still hoping to find more of it. This mascara give insane volume and definition to my lashes.  It's just a great mascara to have if you want volume yet it does not make the lashes clumpy and spidery.

Bourjois Effet 3D Gloss in 53 Brun Rose Academic: I have dedicated a post jus for this gloss. It has a very special place in my lipgloss collection. I am on my second tube and I am sure many more. I'll be sure to buy loads of them before I go back home to Malaysia.

The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter: I have been in a long relationship with this lip balm. In fact this is the third time of me repurchasing it. Before I found Burt's Bees, this was my old flame. I still love it and been wearing it every night before bed.  Moisturizing and gets rid of the dry bits overnight. It's the perfect companion come fall and winter.

So, that wraps up products I have repurchased so far. What products have you repurchased?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.