Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Bourjois Effet 3D Volume & Shine Elixir Gloss


This is my first gloss favourite and it still is. I cannot believe I am on my second tube and who knows maybe third and forth in the future. I just know that I will love this gloss until I am old. Yes, I do really love it. Other glosses has not yet beaten this gloss.I specifically love the colour 53 Brun Rose Academic, a flattering rose colour. I finished my first tube last summer because I have just been wearing it so much.

Out of any glosses I have tried this gloss has the most comfortable formula ever. I cannot pinpoint what exactly but it's not the slightest bit sticky. It feels like water on your lips. It's so lightweight yet it really hydrates the lips. To be honest I can wear this without a lip balm and my lips will not get chapped.

The shine and colour last and stay quite long on the lips too. The colour range are quite big in cream and shimmer finish, so, there's definitely something for everyone. Recently, Bourjois has come up with four more bright colours for the summer and I will definitely be picking one up soon. And I suggest you do too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.