Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Budget Buy: Hema Eyeshadow Base




When everybody was raving about Urban Decay Primer Potion, I was just simply happy with my Hema Eyeshadow Base that I did not bother buying one. 

Why? It does the job so well. My eyeshadow stayed vibrant and not creasing until the moment I took it off. It performs better than my M.A.C Paint Pot in Soft Ochre when I used it as a base. It comes with a doe foot applicator which makes application really easy. It blends colourless on the eyelid. And the price? It's just under €3, so it's definitely something you do not have to think if you need it or not especially when it performs this good.

Sometimes, a good product does not need a lengthy representation of what it is. So I am just going to stop here. It is the perfect eyeshadow base. 'Nuff said.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.