Saturday, 31 August 2013

Colours of The Sun


 

  Assalamuaaikum everyone!! Happy Independence day to my country, Malaysia. I hope you really enjoyed your holiday. Yesterday's weather was quite confusing. it rained in the morning and then it was sunny and warm in the afternoon. So, choosing what to wear nowadays is quite hard because the weather is slowly transitioning into fall. Since we have a few days left for summer, I decided to wear bright colours to remember the warm summer.
We went to Den Bosch today and the open market was huge and swarming with people. I chose a bright neon orange skirt and paired it with an orange blouse. I topped it off with a denim jacket to stay warm when it is windy. The skirt is so light that it does not interfere with me walking around the city. I really enjoyed the day and I really hope you do too!!

Salam merdeka from us in The Netherlands.

Skirt: Zara (old) | Top: Vero Moda (old) | Denim jacket: Zara | Sandals: Lamazani | Beg: Fabrizio | Scarf: Aidijuma

6 comments:

  1. love the outfit, so prettyyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you nabilah...enjoy your holiday !!!

      Delete
  2. cantiknya kakak! I wish I have a skirt like yours, hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe..i'm sure you will find something similar..

      Delete
  3. I love the skirt too.. and the color is so summery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! if only i could wear it all year round!!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.