Friday, 30 August 2013

Friday's Face #7: The Bourjois Face

 
 
 
Friday's face theme today is Bourjois where I tested some of their newest products.
 
Face:
I started with my classic foundation favourite, the Bourjois Healthy Mix, which gives the perfect blend of radiance and coverage. For added coverage, Bourjois Stick Concealer came to the rescue. Spots covered and now time for powder.The new limited edition Bourjois Illuminating Powder is good at mattifying while giving the my complexion a soft focus finish.
 
Eyes:
You know the drill already. Brows are done with Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in 020 Date with Ashton.Then, I used the smoky eye trio eyeshadow palette in 55 Rose Vintage from Bourjois.The lightest colour is applied on the lids and brow bone while the two darker colour defined the crease, lower lashline and the outer V. The eyelook is finished with the new Maybelline Big Eyes mascara for that is designed for upper and ower lashes.
 
Lips and Cheeks:
To add some colour to the face, a dab of the new Bourjois Blush Exclusif gave a fresh look to the face. The colour is so soft that it looks so natural. I really love how it turns pink on the skin too!! On the same theme, Bourjois Rose Exclusif Gloss changes into my own shade of pink afterwards.
 
Overall I was really happy with how this look turns out. It looks youthful, innocent and fresh. I really love it!! What do you think? 


2 comments:

  1. yeah! now i already have my own bourjois foundation! thank youuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.