Friday, 9 August 2013

OOTD: 1 Syawal 1434 H

Yesterday was the first day of Syawal. This year it's our third Raya abroad away from family and friends. No matter where we are, we try to make our Eid as close and as similar to Eid at home. 

So, together with other Malaysians in Wageningen, we spent our first day of Eid at the Malaysian Embassy in The Hague. We had such great times.

The weather was warm and sunny so I decided to wear white. I paired my songket baju kebarung with a tradional brooch called, Dokoh. I thought they look so perfect together. So, without further ado, I present you with the outfit pictures:
 
 
Kebarung: Bak Tailoring| Bag: Smaak Cecile | Scarf: Bought in Indonesia | Shoes: Geox Wedges, Rose Gold Bracelet: Pilgrim | Dokoh: bought in Malaysia somewhere
 
 
 
 

 
So there you have it. I hope you have a lovely Eid surrounded by family and friends!!Appreciate and be grateful for everything. Talk to you soon lovelies!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! I ada kebarung songket in dark chocolate but never dare to wear it.. Hihi! Btw, Selamat Hari Raya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why not??is it the colour or the embroidery? mine has very little embroidery though..

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.