Sunday, 18 August 2013

Pink In the Afternoon

   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Today's OOTD features pink on pink. I paired my pink chino with a pink bag. Since it is quite chilly today, I decided to wear a light crochet sweater on top. I then finished the outfit with a red slip ons and a floral scarf. 

So as you can see, we went on a little bubble tea hunt around Arnhem today. We actually prefer the taste of "I love Bubbletea" more than the "8tea5". It was our first time tasting a bubble tea so we did not know what to expect. It turns out we really love it!! We might do it again next weekend, haha. I wish we have one in our town. (wishful thinking, I know)

And, as the weather is turning more wet, mushrooms are sprouting everywhere. The one in the picture looks like an oyster mushroom, isn't it?

Anyway, let me know if you like this kind of post. Don't forget to participate in my little giveaway that I am running now!!

Talk to you soon, lovelies!!

Crochet top: Vero Moda | Chino: Topshop | Scarf: unknown | Bag: Ted Baker | Shoes: Timberland 


5 comments:

  1. Love ur Crochet top and Chino! Last time I bought seluar color2 a size bigger tapi still too tight.. Beli online, x leh try.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tu lah ..it is a bit tricky to buy chino online..sometimes to tight or too short nmpak betis sikit..yg ni pn by luck je dpt yg longgar sikit..

      Delete
  2. i love your ted baker bag! i saw a similar color with the ribbon on it on its makeup bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thay have makeup bag as well..tgh berkira2 nk ke tak makeup bag tu,,sbb ute sgt..

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.