Friday, 16 August 2013

Tag: 25 Facts About Me

 
I thought, it's about time to tell ypu more about myself. So without further ado, let's get started.
  1. My name is Fatimah but my family calls me Along or Kak Tok.
  2. When I sweat, my upper lip and my nose also sweat where you can see an actual tiny droplets formed. Funnily enough, my daughter inherited this trait as well.
  3. My first real job was as a Teaching Assisstant at the university I am currently studying.
  4. I can be obsessed with something e.g. food and later fell out of love entirely.
  5. I love seafood more than poultry and beef.
  6. I am good at multitasking, I guess most women do.
  7. I love pasta A LOT. I can eat them more than I can eat rice.
  8. My favourite fruit is mangosteen.
  9. I don't drink warm beverages and that includes coffee, chocolate or tea. However, I do like Iced coffee or chocolate only recently.
  10. I learnt how to ride a bicycle at 15 years old.
  11. Since then, I have an obsession with riding a bicycle where I cycled almost everyday at uni and somehow fate landed me in a country where bicyle is its main mode of transportation.
  12. I am a mommy's girl. I was that girl who brought her mom everywhere with her because my mom is my best firend., my best criticizer and everything in between.
  13. When I bought a new makeup, I would sometimes keep it in a box for years before I try it out. 
  14. I love to sing especially in the shower but somehow I don't do that anymore. I still love to sing though.
  15. I consider myself a Hary Potter geek.
  16. When I really want something, I will save my money and wait for it to grow. For me, something that is worth having is worth waiting for. I had a lot of luck when I waited. Sometimes the item will go on sale or in clearance which is a win-win for me.
  17. I don't get cold easily. I still remember that my female friends would hug me or hold my hand when they feel cold in an air-conditioned room.
  18. I love swimming and exercising in general because it makes me happy.
  19. I also love writing and I used to compose poetries.
  20. I started to get into makeup when I was an exchange student in United Arab Emirates.
  21. I hate playing games or video games or computer games. I don't see the point in it.
  22. I am not good at group sports; netball, volleyball etc. I am the kinda person who likes solitary sports.
  23. I broke my two upper front molars when I was 9 while skipping on a rope.
  24. My passion besides blogging is cooking.
  25. And last but not least is I suck at drawing which is why I always scored below average in art.
I tagged everyone who read this post and don't forget to leave the link to your post in the comment section down below!!
 
Talk to you soon lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.