Monday, 26 August 2013

Tag: Get Your Freak On!!

Assalamualaikum everyone!! How is your Monday going? It is yet another tag kinda post. I wasb tagged by Sabrina from Sabrina Tajudin.com to do this tag. I am not sure you will find it interesting but I hope you enjoy it. Without further ado let's scroll down.
 
 
1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?

Along and Kak Tok

2. What's a weird habit of yours?

I like to buy a lot of makeup and then keep them just for the sake of admiring and collecting them. In my head, I am scared of ruining them. In my effort to use them, I started the series, Friday’s face on my blog. The same goes with clothes as well.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?

I am afraid of rats

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?

Right now, it is Justin Timberlake’s Mirror, Oh yeah. Best Song Ever!!

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

Being a Virgo, I am an organizational freak, so I hate to see anything that is out of order, unwashed or unfolded etc.

6. What’s one of your nervous habits?

I would cringe and doing the same bodily gesture over and over again

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

The left side

8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?

I don’t recall having a stuffed animal nor did I give it a name

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?

Strangely enough I have never been attracted to go to Starbucks because I am not a coffee drinker

10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?

Dry body brushing, mentioned in my July Favourites post. I really need to do more of it.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?

Both ways

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?

I don’t have one. I think lots of what I can do, everybody could do it too. So it does not make it weird.

13. What's your favourite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

Pasta. Man, I love my pasta!!

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

In a nagging tone of voice, “Ni kenapa tak kemas lagi ni?”

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?

A pair of pyjama

16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot?

I used to wear a lot of shirt dresses and cardigans. And those tattoo bracelets, I don’t know if you still remember.

 
So, that is it. I tagged:
 
Innanie Ariffin http://www.coklateyes.my/
 
 all my followers and everybody who is reading this post.
 
Talk to you soon lovelies!!
 
 
 

 

8 comments:

  1. Habislah if u see my messy place confirm kena bebel XD awh, u wanted to tag me ea? Lets save it for future tags then ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..dgn u takdelah I nak bebel sbb that is your place..I only bebel if it's my room..hehe..I have already seen your tag post..nice one..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. haha..don't come to mine either..i have this phase where sometimes it's messy too!!

      Delete
  3. I love Mirrors too! Especially the longer version :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the longer version..hate listening to it on the radio because they cut off chunks of it.

      Delete
  4. done my tag post. haha. thank u for tagging me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I ahve already seen it..hehe..

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.