Monday, 2 September 2013

August 2013 Favourites

,

This month's favourites has a lot of skincare items. Honestly, I have not been wearing a lot of makeup this month. Anyway, let's get started!!

1) The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil: This is my recent finds and I believe it is also a new product from The Body Shop. I have been using it to remove my makeup in the evening as my first cleanse. It removes everything, even waterproof mascara. It smells good too!!

2) Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti- Aging Moisturizer: This moisturizer is so nice. It is rich yet it has a really light texture. It is so moisturizing and my skin looks glowy in the morning.

3) Clarins Extra Comfort Cleansing Cream: It does what it says, it keeps the skin comfortable after cleansing and it does not strip the moisture off my face. I used it as a second cleanse to remove residual makeup that I may have.

4) Philosophy Eye Hope: This eye cream is a revelation for me. I have never seen results this fast from an eye cream before. It also comes in a pump packaging, so it keeps the product potent and hygienic.

5) Philosophy Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector: Another philosophy product that works. I can see  face and hyperpigmentations get brighter.

6) Alpha-H Liquid Gold: This product has also been helping me with my hyperpigmentation issues. I have been using it more religiously this month (every other day at night). You can read my full review of the product here.

7) Gosh BB cream: Great texture, great coverage and great staying power. Possibly what everyone wants in a BB cream. It comes in 5 shades too!! You can read my full review here.

8) Catrice Pure Shine Color Lip Balm in Don't Think Just Pink: Just the right pink for my skin tone. I can't even begin to say how good this lip crayon is. I guess the winner for my giveaway will be able to tell and have the same opinion as I do. I have also did a full look using all the products here.

Those are all the products that I have been loving this month. What have you been loving this months? Share them in the comments below.

P.S. Two weeks left for the giveaway. Tick tock. Are you feeling lucky today?

2 comments:

  1. i saw the body shop camomile cleansing oil when I went in last week. Wanted to try it out but I need to read some reviews first. hihi can you compare it to any cleansing oils that u tried before? :)

    btw I love ur blog too, followed! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have never used other cleansing oil because i normally used cleansing balm but I heard from other beauty guru that it is very comparable to mac cleanse off oil..it is a good budget friendly version of it..i personally love how it smells which is a plus..thank u for following!!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.