Friday, 13 September 2013

Friday's Face #9



Surprise, surprise another barely there look from yours truly. I know, too predictable but bare with me. This week I did something a little different by wearing a bolder lip color because it is already fall here. My makeup has also been transitioning to match the season.

If BB cream was all I wore last summer, this season it is this Max Factor All Day Flawless 3 in 1 foundation. Amazing foundation because Imliterally need very little to even out my skin tone. It is pigmented yet it has such a natural and non-cakey finish. Because it has a built-in primer and concealer, it last so long on the skin. I simply need a tiny amount of Makeup Forever Full Cover concealer to conceal and finish off with a dusting of Maybeeline Dream Matte Powder to set. For under the eye, I used Benefit's Erase Paste. Super pigmented where a dip of a fingerbis enough to cover both eyes. The texture is quite pasty and that means it is very long lasting and non creasing. The result is an instant additional 5 h sleep!!

I kept eyes bare with only a brow pencil and a mascara from my all time favourite mascara, Lancôme Hypnose Dolle Eyes mascara. The picture does not do this mascara justice which is why I will be doing a mascara-loaded post soon! This mascara formulation just gets better and better the more you wear it. 

Lips and cheeks are kept in the berry family. For cheeks, Elf Mellow Mauve is just the right blush for fall . Finally, I finished the look with a lip crayon from Etos which is a gorgeous berry colour. Neither glossy nor matte, it is just fall appropriate. 

This may not be a really dramatic look but for me it is very suitable for a student like myself. Subtle and not overbearing or high maintenance. That is just how I like it. And I hope you do too!!


2 comments:

  1. Benefit erase paste tu boleh cover dark circle dgn baik tak, kak? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sgt well..as you can see I have quite a horrible dark circles..kalau nk beli,I'd suggest this over Bobbi brown ones just because you get more product for your money and it is so pigmented..

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.