Friday, 20 September 2013

Friday's Face #10




I have been obsessing over Blair Waldorf’s makeup look lately that I decided
to do an inspired look from of her looks from Gossip Girl. For me, Blair signature
look is always a clear cut crease eye look and glossy plump lips.

Base
Blair always look radiant, fresh and flawless so for base I used Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation because it gives a glowy finish while perfecting the skin by using light and soft focus to the skin. I carried on with concealing my dark circles with Benefit’s Erase Paste in 02 and under eye highlighting with a Maybelline concealer. Blemishes were then concealed with Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer in 10. I then set them all in place with Bourjois Rice Powder to give an even more radiant finish to the complexion.

Eyes


Blair almost always has a matte eye look. So, I first laid my Hema Eyeshadow Base and then on

 top of it I appied M.A.C Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. I used two eyeshadow palettes for this look

 namely the Urban Decay Naked Basics and Dior 5 Colors eyeshadow palette in Stylish Move. I

 took the pinky purple colour all the eyelid and took the colour Faint from the Urban Decay

Naked Basics to the crease. I highlight the inner corner and the brow bone with the shade Venus

 from the same palette. I fiish the look with a sweep of Loreal Super Liner and two coats of the

new MAybelline Rocket Volum'Express mascara.


Lips and Cheeks

When I looked through pictures of Blair, she always have a rosy pink cheeks and nothing fits better than my Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush (I forgot to put in the picture above). It is just an amazing blush that self adjust to your skintone. It lasts the whole day despite me cycling up and downhill and sweating. For lips I went for Bare  Escentuals Buxom Lip cream in Berry Blast. It is such a Blair colour; classy and chic. I love this gloss because you don't need a lipstick underneath. It is so pigmented on its own.

Overall I really love how this look turned up!!! I have to say that this is one of my favourite look I have created so far. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Your skin looks amazing! :DD I wish Rimmel would bring their wake me up foundation over to Malaysia shore U__U
    I don't know if you're aware of this but seems like Rimmel is pulling out their brand from Malaysia. Their shelves are hardly stocked anywhere! *frustrated

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.