Friday, 6 September 2013

Friday's Face #8

 



I love doing Friday's face. It's great for me to improve my makeup skill and use all different kinds of products which I normally don’t use on a daily basis. So you can imagine how exciting it was for me to plan my Friday's Face and waking up to get ready.

For today’s Friday’s Face, there are a mix of new and not-so-new products. I made a promise on my Instagram @fatimahearts to do a look with Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and so I did. The usual suspect, Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach save my dark under eye circle from taking a centre stage. Blemish be gone with my not-so-loved-but-good concealer from Maybelline Super Stay 24 h Concealer. Going of tangent slightly today, I whipped out Etos Brightening Concealer to brighten the under eye area. A little shoutout, this concealer is better in pigmentation than my YSL Touche Eclat. It was so hot today but the concealer stays put despite me sweating on my bicycle. Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Loose Powder sets my face all together.

For eyes, I took my Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect Shadow Pencil after applying my Hema Eyeshadow Base. This comes in handy when you are in a hurry and do not have time to apply eyeshadow. It comes with a light and dark colour perfect for highlighting and defining the eye. I finish off with my beloved Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara which gives insane voluminous black lashes. 
For lips, the new Bourjois Color Boost in the shade Peach on The Beach is perfect for a sunny day like today. It is so glossy with a punch of peachy pink colour. It looks so lovely on the lips and last until lunch time but it still leaves a beautiful stain behind. I love it. Finally, I finish the look with my Benefit Hervana, a soft pinky blush with a matte finish to soften the whole look. Then a spritz of Caudalie Beauty Elixir just what I need to diffuse the makeup and make it look dewy and less powdery.
That was it for Friday's Face today. What make up are you wearing today? Share it in the comments below. I will talk to you soon and I hope you have a nice weekend!!

Love,
Fatma

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fatimah!
    Great blog! I'm going to enjoy reading it tonight I think!
    This Bourjois chubby stick looks great. I'm a sucker for anything peachy-pink! I think it's a flattering shade on everybody!
    Kisses!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne,
      Thank you. Oh I am sure the shade Peach on the beach will look beautiful on you..it is great..the staying power is better than the catrice ones

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.