Sunday, 22 September 2013

Skincare Sunday #10: Two Philosophies I Live By.


When it comes to dark spot corrector, I have tried almost everything under the sun. Until these two combo came into my life months ago, I have never seen results this fast. They are the Philosophy Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector and the Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer. 

Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector

What is it?
It is a serum that you used after toner but before moisturizer. It targets to correct dark spots and pigmentations from acne scars, sun damage and age spots. 

What I love about this serum is it comes in a pump which keeps the product fresh and potent. The product is beige in colour. It absorbs so fast into the skin. From the ingredient list of this product, I can see some Vitamin A derivatives, Niacinamide, antioxidants (resveratrol), Vitamin E and hydration agent (sodium hyaluronate). From there, I can see that it is a good all-rounder serum which encompasses everything that the skin needs. 
When it comes to scarring and pigmentations, besides making them disappear, they also need conditioning and hydration to speed up the healing process. These alone could be the reason why this product works faster. 
Overall, I am so delighted that I found out about this product and I will never look back and find another again. I am smitten with it. 

Miracle Worker Anti-Aging Moisturizer

What is it?
A lightweight moisturizer to be used after a serum. It is targeted to replenish the skin's natural moisture  barrier, leaving the skin satiny-smooth. Resveratrol helps to promote skin's vitality and helps support natural collagen, brighten a tired complexion and protects for environmental aggressors which is the primary cause of aging. 

After using it for over a month, this product does why it claims to. My skin feels and looks moisturised, plump and luminous. As far as anti-aging goes, I think it is definitely a good start for someone 25 years and older. It is a very lighweight, almost gel-like moisturizer that aborbs so fast into the skin. It does not feel oily and it does not break me out so far. I have already finished my first jar because so literally scooped out a whole lot of it all over my face. Yeah, that is how much I love it. 

Verdict:

I would give it 4.8 out of 5. I am very particular with dark spot corrector and I think I have found THE ONE. That is enough for a verdict right?

2 comments:

  1. Want! Hehe. Dark spot corrector tu ada jual kat M'sia ke? Susah la nak hilangkan kesan degil ni.. Hihi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tak sur lah kat malaysia ade ke tak..try asking and looking around..

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.