Monday, 21 October 2013

Au Naturale Underarms


 

I have never been one to go for a conventional deodorant because ever since I hit puberty I have always used salt crystals for my underarm area. However, with time, the crystal can smell a little funny so that’s why I wanted to find something just as natural but more convenient to wear. I am not sure why I always opted for natural products for deodorant, but I have this theory in my head that the area is part of our toxin elimintation system so why have them clogged with unncessary chemicals? When I shop for deodorant, I tend to avoid those with aluminium in it and thankfully there are a lot of options out there nowadays. What you have to do is just search for it.

Today I have two natural and mineral deodorant to show you and tney are:

Bourjois Mineral Deodorant: I love this so much that I have been wearing this every single day
 since the day I bought it. It comes in a spray form which makes it wasy to apply because there
 is no direct contact to the underarm skin area. It is fragrance free, aluminium free, paraben –
free and does not leave streaks or residues on my clothes. It keeps odour at bay too. It is great
 for me because I am constantly cycling up and down the hill to university and my home
everyday.

Biotherm Deo Pure: This was the first of the two that I purchased. There’s a back story to this
purchase and it is a funny one. So, I purchased this because my daughter likes to run her
fingers around my underarm area while I am feeding her and at that time I was wearing the
conventional deodorant. So, not wanting any dangerous chemical around her I decided
to buy a natural deodorant instead. This is the mildest deodorant I have ever come across. I do 
 not feel any irritation and it is a good deodorant if you are not doing anything physically
   draining that day. It smells fresh like grass and it is aluminium free, paraben free and
 everything harmful-free. It does not really keep sweat and odour at bay so that is why is  good
if you are just office-bound.
 
For me, natural deodorants perform just as great as conventional ones. I am certain that there
 are now so many options of natural deodorantrs out there that suits you. Have you ever tried
one yourself?

3 comments:

  1. Natural deodorant? Pernah try Simple dulu tapi tak best sebab melekit. Huhu. Sekarang guna jenis spray Dove, Playboy dan AXE Anarchy. Tukar-tukar. Hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a moment, I'd love for you to check out this contest where you could win one of my art prints!
    http://youngbirdblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/win-anything-from-my-etsy-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. terus g grab my deodorant tgk the ingredients. haha. i read once on facebook dont buy the anti-perspirant deodorant sbb can lead to cancer. but tgk kat kedai most of them are anti-perspirant. entahlah. anyway, thnks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.