Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Chanel Le Blush Creme de Chanel in 63 Revelation

 

Cream blush is one of my kryptonites. I simply can't resist them.  In fact, cream blush is the first form of blush that I own; it's the one from Topshop if you were wondering. When I knew that Chanel is bringing cream blushes into their collection, I stalked my local parfumerie waiting for it to come to play around with the colours. 

After waiting for the right time, I purchased my most coveted shade which is 63 Revelation, a medium pink. So, without further ado, let's get into details of the product:

Texture:
It is so unlike any other cream blushes I had my hands on. The texture of the product is so soft that upon a touch of finger the product just transfer without needing so much effort to swirl your fingers or dig into the product. On the skin it blend so easily into a satin-matte finish. It does not set as a powder but it does stain the cheeks. So, your cheeks will look so soft but not powdery or too cakey. 

Pigmentation:
Oh it is pigmented alright. The pigmentation is true to pan and intense. Finger tapping the product to the cheeks help the product to sheer out, creating a beautiful seamless application. Stippling brush helps to blend out the outer edges.

Lasting power:
On my combo skin it lasts around 6 hours which is really excellent for a cream blush. It disappears beautifully too. 

Overall: 
I give this cream blush a 9/10. It is a different product that sets it apart from other cream blush. The quality of the blush just speaks for itself. 

Will I be buying more? Of course, I have the shade Fantastic in my wish list!!

I hope this post is helpful and P.S. Please ignore the chili between my teeth. Haha, a classy Fatimah shoot!! Lol!


3 comments:

  1. the color gives you a healthy glow! Really pretty and suits our Malay skin tone I guess from how it appears on your cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first colour I was drawn to because it is still pink yet it is still warm..yes i really think it will suit malay or medium skintones..

      Delete
  2. Warna cantik. Nampak natural. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.