Friday, 4 October 2013

Friday's Face #12





For Friday's Face, I had a quickie, a makeup quickie that is. So, I am going to make this post a quickie too and save you time reading it. 

Face: Vichy Dermanlend applied and blended out and dabbed a little more I places where I need more coverage. 

Eyes: Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for eyes in Fuller Fudge, a bronze copper applied and blended all over the eyelids. For brightening and concealing, I used Etos Brightening Concealer. I proceeded with curling my eyelashes and coated my upper and lower lashes with a Maybelline Big Eyes mascara.

Lips: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable a Balm Stain in Honey for the sweet look and Rimmel a Lasting Finish Lipstick in 120 Cutting Edge for the vampy look. 

Cheeks: I applied Essence Blush Stick in 010 Pretty in Pink on the apples of my cheeks. 

That was it. So easy and quick. I love makeup products that come in a form of stick; makes everything so swift. Fit for moms and girls who are always on the go. Anyway, which look do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. I prefer No.1. Nampak sweet dan ceria. Soft makeup, great for day look. No.2 tu warna lipstick cantik! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.