Friday, 11 October 2013

Friday's Face #13


 

To be honest, I did not have a specific look that I wanted to go for today. But, I was sure about one thing; I wanted to wear the Essence Stays on No Matter What Eye Liner/Shadow pencils. Everything else was randomly picked. 

Face:
I started off with foundation from my old favourite Loreal True Match and then concealed with my super amazing concealer from Makeup Forever. My skin is pretty clear right now so I just need a tiny amount to even out my skin. I used the YSL Touché Éclat to brighten my under eye area. Then I went ahead and set all of them with my Sephora powder foundation concentrating more on the T-zone area.

Eyes:
I simply brush my brows with Catrice Eyebrow Filler and it instantly give my brows a soft definition. Then I used three shades for my eyes; Whipped White Frosting on the inner corner, Cutest Coper on the lid and Chocolate Brownie  on the outer corners and the lower lash lines. I coated my lashes with the Loreal Manga mascara which I don't think it is all that great.

Lips and Cheeks:
I chose to wear YSL Rouge Volupte Shines in 08 Pink in Confidence which was also part of my recent giveaway. It is such a pretty nude pink colour that is just my cup of tea. The texture and feel of the lipstick is great too. To finish the makeup look I chose the a Loreal Glam Bronze face palette in Blonde. I picked up the pink shade to use as a blush and I think I am in love with this blush. It gives an ethereal glow to the cheeks that does not emphasize any pores or imperfection. It is not a glittery blush but it definitely has a sheen to it. I think I am going to try more Loreal blushes this time because they are that good. I then picked up the beige shade to use as a highlighter on the cheekbones. 

And that my beautiful friends, wraps up this weeks' Friday's Face series. I am happy to see how this look really goes well together especially the cheeks and the lips. I hope you have a beautiful day!!

Talk to you soon.


Love, 
Fatimah

2 comments:

  1. Hey kakak! I always live your Friday face series post. You really inspires me to do one of my own. Maybe I will soon when I have the courage and confidant to do so.
    Btw I nominate/tagged you for The Sunshine Award.
    Hope you can do it. I would like to read your answers on it. Have a look of that post on my blog.
    www.sincerelyrenny.blogspot.com

    Thank you
    Xoxo
    Sincerely Renny

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.