Friday, 18 October 2013

Friday's Face #14


 

I have been really into purple eyeshadow lately. I simply cannot resist them. Listed below are products I have chosen for today:

Face: Chanel Pro Lumiere in B40 | Chanel Les Beiges in B40

Eyes: Hema Eyeshadow Base | Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Get Figgy | Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer in Perfect Plum (on lower lash lines) | Chanel Le Volume de Chanel mascara in Black

Lips: Urban Decay Saturated Lip color in Glinda

Cheeks: Catrice Defining Blush in Rosewood

At this moment, I still cannot get over how pretty the the cream shadow is. If you have brown eyes, you should have this particular shade in your makeup arsenal.

Anyway, I am changing my writing style for Friday's face today. Do you like it or do you prefer my old writing style? Let me know in the comments below. 

Talk to you soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Mula tengok gambar, bahagian eyeshadow paling menarik sebab warna tu sangat nice. )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah..i am still smitten by it..so beautiful!!sgt suka kaler dia

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.