Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Lip Products I Regret Buying


You know, there are times when in the midst of my lipstick obsession, I made a bad decision and in this case it is 4 bad decisions. However, we can learn from our mistakes and I have to tell you that when shopping for lipsticks, test them out first and make sure you like everything about it; the scent, texture etc. And do not ever simply buy a lipstick just because it is cheap. In today's post, I am going to tell you why I regretted buying the lip products shown above.

 Le's first start with: 

1. NYC Expert Last a Lipstick in Sugar Plum: First of all, I hate the scent of this lipstick. It is not creamy and the finish of this lipstick is just a little frosty for my liking. It doesn't seem to stay put on the lips either despite what it claims to be. 

2. UNE Lip Toned Colourin L03: UNE is an all natural brand and that was what drew me to buy this lipstick in the first place. This lipstick is supposed to give your lips a natural, lip toned colour but it just fails on so many levels. The texture of the lipstick bullet is really hard and waxy so, application is like dragging a candlestick across your lips. The colour is also off and it washes me out when it should be a MLBB colour.

3. Gosh Volume Lip Shine in Tea Rose: The texture of this gloss is gloopy and I do not like the scent. It is one of those lipgloss that disappears minutes after you apply it on the lips.

4. Elf Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose: I love the idea of this. It is matte and it comes in a tiny pencil which makes lining the lips and filling it in so easy. However, this colour in particular is just too grey and too ashy. It simply does not look flattering on the lips. My lips simply look dead and pale. 

And that wraps up my disappointing lip products post. I have definitely become more careful since then and I hope you will not make the same mistakes I did. 


See you in the next post. 
Xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Saya ada ELF Matte Lip Color in Natural. Sama juga nampak pucat bila pakai. :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.