Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Lipstick Haul!!




Assalamualaikum everyone!! It's another lipstick post again!! You may probably know that my local departmental store was having a 40% off sale on all lipsticks. So I definitely took the opportunity to buy more lipsticks. And as you can see, I hauled a lot of lipsticks and I really need to go on a lipstick spending ban for the next year or two. 

I purchased all the lipsticks for a bunch of different reasons but it was mainly because of the colour. So let's get into this haul. These are the lipsticks that I bought: 

1. The first two lipsticks I bought were Guerlain Rouge G in Georgia (first row on the left); a peachy pink shade and YSL Rouge Volupte Shines in Pink in Confidance (3rd row, second from left) a pinky nude colour.

2. And then, after browsing the internet on reviews about Rouge G at Temptalia, I came across another beautiful shade called Gemma; pinky mauve colour (first row on the right).

3. On another separate trip at another city, I purchased my long awaited Rouge Volupte in 09 Caress Pink. I have been eyeing and trying on this shade for so long and this couldn't be more perfect of a time to get it. It is a medium dark pink colour (2nd row, 2nd from left). I was swatching more lipsticks and brought home YSL Rouge Volupte Shines in 19 Fuchsia in Rage; a bright berry-fuchsia (2nd row on the most left) and YSL Rouge Volupte Shines in 06 Pink in Devotion; a vibrant reddish pink (3rd row, 3rd from left).

4. A few days ago last week, I went into my local shop to get more YSL lipsticks because I think they are just gorgeous. Every time I swatch them, there are always colors that captured my eyes. Or maybe because they are my Kryptonite. I purchased YSL Rose in a Tension; a rosy colour (back row, the most left) and Rouge Volupte Sheer Candy in 12 Tasty Raspberries (2nd row , most right); a sheer medium pink colour that looks really good on medium skin tone.

5. The last purchase I made were the Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La Raffinee (3rd row, most right), a matte sophisticated pink colour. I first saw something quite similar to this shade on @pypylamb Instagram when she got the Rouge Allure a velvet in La Caline. I looked everywhere but I could not find the shade. It must be a colour that is limited to the Asian market only. Finally, I went to Etos (a drugstore chain in The Netherlands) and find the perfect fall shade from Max Factor Lipfinity lipstick in   the shade, Firefly. (2nd row, 2nd from right)

And Firefly sums up the lipstick haul for today!! Please don't judge me..hehe. Alright, I will see you again, InshaAllah.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, the colors are gorgeous! You have good taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..I think I kept buying lipsticks that are more or less similar in colour

      Delete
  2. Bestnya!!! Semua warna cantik. Semua warna fav saya. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. 40% offff?? oh my... that ysl is too pretty i just wanna close my eyes now.! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu lah,crazy kan sale tu..open your eyes again because I'm doing a YSL giveaway!!

      Delete
  4. Wow purple lipstick is so special!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.