Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Makeup Picks #1



Assalamualaikum everyone. For today’s post I am doing a slightly different post.
 It is called makeup Picks where I featured makeup products that I have been
 loving lately. It could be something new or something that I have just
discovered or it could be something that I have loved time and time again.
Apparently this is the maiden post of Makeup Picks, so let’s jump into
everything, shall we?

 

1.      Rimmel Match Perfection in 200 Soft Beige: This foundation blew me away!! I purchased this a long time ago but only now that I got around to using it. It matches my skin tone to a ‘’T’ and it has medium but buildable coverage. The finish is demi matte so iy is a great foundation for the colder months. I did notice that I have to blot my face by midday, so this foundation is not quite as long lasting as say, the Max Factor All Day Flawless foundation.
 
2.      Essence Stays On No Matter What Eye Pencil and Shadow in Blazing Black: Lately, I have been loving this shade to define my lower lashline. Because of its blunt end, the result does not look like I have just drawn a harsh straightline under there so, only minimal blending with a pencil brush is required. I love the shades too because it has golden micro glitters running through it so it is a very interesting shade.
 
3.      Rimmel Moisture Renew Transparent Lip Liner: I have been gravitated towards wearing this because it is transparent. As a lover of sheer and creamy lip colour, this particular pencil helps my lip colour to stay on my lips.
 
4.      Catrice Made to Stay Inner Eye Highlighter Pen: This is such a convenient invention from Catrice. Great for those who are always on the go. I am loving this for everyday when I just wanted to highlight my tear duct area. So easy breezy.
 
5.      Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Heartbreaker: This is my newly found gem from the drugstore. I spotted this and it had to come home with me. The colour is just so perfect for me. It is like a deep rosy colour that you can wear sheer or layered for a total colour attack. I highly recommend this shade to all of you.
 
6.      Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in Natural Beauty: This is the perfect pinky nude lipstiick for me. Creamy, long lasting and beautiful. Enough said.
 
7.      Catrice Defining Blush in Rosewood: I have been loving this blush lately. It is a perfect plum colour and a little tap with a stipling brush is enough for one cheek.
 
8.      Max Factor False lash Effect 24hr Mascara: I have finally decipher how to use this mascara to its full potential. By layering the same mascara I get a 24 hour curled and fluttery sets of lashes
 
Wow, I just realised that they are all drugstore products. I think I am a drugstore girl at heart. I hope you enjoy this post from me!! See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.