Sunday, 27 October 2013

Mani and Pedi Kinda Day




It is the last day of the weekend and I just feel like pampering my hands and feet. So, I started my little spa session with warm water and Kneipp Calendula-Rosemary Foot Bath Effervescent Tablet and let my feet soak it all up. It was a refreshing and invigorating treatment and my feet look so much better. I, then slather some foot cream and O.P.I Nail Envy on my toes and that is my feet done.

I went a little further with my hands just because I feel like I have been neglecting them for a while. First step: soaking my fingertips in warm water filled with a potent Herome Concentrated Nail Bath Oil. A few drops of this does wonders to my nails. Getting rid of nasty cuticles has never been easier than Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover. It just takes 15 seconds and then I went on with a cuticle pusher to push my cuticles back. I then took my cuticle trimmer to trim excess dead skin around my nails. To moisturize, I used my trusty Dior Apricot Cuticle Treatment and Burt's Bees Hand Salve to moisturize my hands. To seal it off, a slick of O.P.I Nail Envy keeps my nails healthy and strong.

But, I could not just stop there, can I? t is that time of the month for me, so, I thought why don't I apint my nails. I rummaged through my nail polish collection and found these two gems from Estee Lauder called Insatiable and O.P.I Polka.com. They both go so well together and the glittery hexagon macro glitters makes me so happy just by looking at it.

I am so ready to face tomorrow!! What about you? 




4 comments:

  1. OMG! The OPI nail polish tu I pernah pakai masa the spa party the other day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice colour n nice nail..jari yg runcing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.