Thursday, 31 October 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips


Do you know the feeling when you spotted something cool at the checkout when you are about to pay? Yep, I said to myself, just get it you are already at the cash register anyway. So I did and I could not believe my eyes that there were Maybelline Baby Lips in front of me!! It was so strange because it is not at the Maybelline counter but they wre put together in the lip balm sections of my drugstore. So, the next time you are in a drugstore, you know where to look for this.

Maybelline Baby Lips have taken the beauty world by storm. We all know them and we all want them. I am pretty sure they came here in August but I only found them literally yesterday here in my town. Of course, I was so happy when I found them and I am even happier when I get to wear them today. I get two tinted shades that are available here; Pink Punch and Cherry Me. There are 3 other Baby Lips that are colourless but they have different scent and flavours to them.
Wearing Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch

Wearing Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

They are not the most luxurious of lip balms but they do condition my lips quite well. The pigmentation was quite sheer in both of them although they add a hint visible hint of colour to the lips. The finish of this lip balm is also quite glossy. They last for about 3 hours on my lips and they smell like candy. Yum!!
Overall, I really love everything about them; the packaging, the scent and the colours. I love both of the colours, Pink Punch can pass as a pinky nude lips when you are wearing a smokey eye and Cherry Me can pass as a sheer red for someone who is afraid of wearing a bold lip colour. Speaking of colours which one do you like the most?





4 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaa.... Kenapa Maybelline Baby Lips tiada seperti itu di Malaysia???? T_T. Saya lebih suka packaging macam dalam gambar. Antara dua tu saya lebih suka Cherry Me! Warna cantik. Kalau boleh nak kumpul semua packaging macam tu! Kak... berapa Baby Lips tu kalau dalam RM?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. akk rs tak lama lagi ade lah tu..masa akk balik malaysia tahun lepas pun akk beli yg mcm lip balm tu je thinking that it was like this but i was disappointed..kat sini 3.49 euro, so mgkin kat malaysia dlm RM 10 or lagi murah kot..

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.