Tuesday, 29 October 2013

October 2013 Favourites



Top to bottom: Revlon JBKBS in Honey, Essence Longwear Lipstick in Wear Berries and Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Cutting Edge

Assalamualaikum virtual friends!! How are you feeling today? I cannot believe it is almost the end of October already. Time really flies so fast. Anyway, I wanted to share with you some beauty items I have been loving in October. 

1. REN clearcalm 3 Clarity Restoring Mask: This mask is so potent that my hormonal acne started to reduce in size the first time I used this product. It is so gentle and it is also made of the best ingredients for acne fighting, pore size reducing and skin exfoliating ingredients.

2. Chanel Hydra Essence Beauty Mist: This hydrating mist is one of a kind. It is so great at hydrating the skin. I normally use it before or after I apply my makeup.

3. Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal: This is the new reformulated version of the Bourjois Healthy Mix. Like the name suggests, it really gives a glow of radiance to the skin. I do find it more glowy than their old version of Healthy Mix.

4. Burt's Bees Hand Salve: This is the product that has saved my winter hands. The texture of this balm is hard and waxy but it melts into an oil when you touch it with your hands. I can tell that it is going to last me months. Definitely a great value for my money.

5. Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer: I guess this is my favourite concealer, period. I just can't stop wearing it. It stays put, covers well, does not budge, hygienic and sanitary. I could not find any fault in it. This should be in my favourites a long time ago. 

6. Max Factor False Lash Effect 24 hr Mascara and Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Masccara: They are my favourite mascara combo of the month. I applied The first coat of the Max Factor one to hold my curl and top it off with Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara to elongate and intensify the look by adding more volume. This combo equals sexy lashes. 

7. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Cutting Edge, Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in Wear Berries and Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey: Love all of these colours for the fall and I have been rotating them all month long. My recent find which is the Rimmel Cutting Edge has been my unexpected love. It is quite dark yet it is so wearable. I love the fact that it has a purple and fuchsia tones in this lipstick. 

So those are all of my October favourites!! What have you been loving this month?


Talk to you soon!!


9 comments:

  1. wahh nice colour tp TB xske kaler yg look like too light..hehesegan nk pki ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually the colour is quit dark..sy punx sukapakai kaler terang..satu lagi sbb tak sesuai dgn warna kulit saya

      Delete
  2. Love the topmost swatched lippie, what's its name sis? I'm not sure since you didn't label it, hehe! I wish I could get the REN clearcalm 3 Clarity Restoring Mask. how much is the price in RM?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the topmost is revlon JBKBS in Honey..alamak lupa nak buat caption..hehe..akk rs REN tu dlm RM100+ rsnye

      Delete
  3. REN clearcalm 3 Clarity Restoring Mask tu menarik. Lipstick yang pertama tu Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey kan? Cantik la... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ah..akk suka sgt kaler honey..dah pakaielum plum velour?

      Delete
    2. Saya ada nampak harga REN tu. Mostly RM100++. Dah tapi jenis sheer...bit disappointed tapi warnanya cantik. Akk pakai mesti cantik. :)

      Delete
  4. oh that MUFE concealer! niceeee! ramai ckp best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is..if you could have only one concealer, i think this would be it..

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.