Friday, 4 October 2013

The Lipstick Tag!!



How many lipsticks do you own?
Last I counted this morning, there are 79 lipsticks. Should I buy another one to round it to 80? Hehe

What was your first ever lipstick?
I think it was a Loreal Glam Shine lipstick. I love that lipsticks but I don't think it is still available in Malaysia.

What is your most worn lipstick?
I would say it was the Clinique Butter Shine lipstick in a Berry Blush. However, now I don't have one because I rotate through lipsticks all the time.

What is your favourite brand for lipstick?
I would choose Revlon for drugstore and YSL for high end.

What is your favourite finish?
I like creamy formulation for opaque lipsticks and glossy finish for sheer lipsticks. I have not ventured into matte yet because matte lipsticks kinda look harsh on me.

What was the last lip product you bought?
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape and Rimmel Lasting a Finish Lipstick in 120 Cutting Edge. They are both a deep berry colour.

How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag? (Including balms and glosses)
I have 6 at the moment.

What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?
Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in Dare to Wear.

How do you store your lipsticks?
I store them in a paper drawer. Not the most ideal for lipsticks but it will do for now.

What lip products are you currently lusting after?
I cannot wait to get my hands on the Urban a Decay Revolution lipstick and I really want to try Giorgio Armani lipsticks and Hourglass Opaque Rouge.

Are you a lipstick junkie or love lipsticks in general? Then I tag you to do this tag!! Hope you enjoy this post and I will talk to you soon!!

Love,
Fatimah

7 comments:

  1. 79? Wow that's a lot of lipsticks! Bestnya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. banyak dan pening nak pilih warna ape tiap2 hari

      Delete
  2. Wow, banyaknya! Tapi best kan kak ada bermacam jenis packaging lipstick yang cantik dan comel. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awk ni msti hantu cute packaging..hehe

      Delete
  3. wowww!! how did you organised them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i lay them flat in a paper drawer..i have showed the picture in my instagram..

      Delete
  4. Really like this tag! Nak join lah. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.