Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Coral-ize with Autumn

 

 

Coral lips; checked. Coral eyes; hmmmm not quite. Coral eyeshadows are something that I have never ventured in before but there's something about the colour that I am attracted to. I bought them thinking that I will find a way to make them work. After several experimentation, I think I have found ways to wear them and make them look good. 

Coral is quite a bright colour on its own, so wearing them alone can look too intimidating. So, I paired them with neutral brown eyeshadow and it works!!

I first started by applying the Chanel Illusion d' Ombré in Abstraction all ove the lid and set it with the Loreal Color a Infallible eyeshadow in Pepsy Coral. I then took a dark brown shadow and applied it on the outer V and extended it to the half of my lower lash line. I then took a lighter brown shadow to the crease. Finally, I simply blend them all, so it looks diffused. To finish simply pop a champagne colour on the inner corner, apply some eyeliner and brush on some mascara and you are done!!

Obviously, I am still a rookie when it comes down to applying shadow but I thought it is worth sharing with you. Who knows, you may have Coral eyeshadows lying around somewhere hidden in your stash. I love the colour a lot. It warms the eyes so beautifully.

Have you ever wore coral eyeshadow before?


Talk to you soon.

Sincerely,
Fatimah

4 comments:

  1. i love your eyeliner!!i have the sleek la paraguaya palette and i like it because of the uniqueness and it has plenty coral/orange colors that you can use to create many look from it.from day to night.for summery or smokey eyes makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never tried this color b4, afraid that its not suit my skin well...maybe i've to give a try..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!! i know one bare minerals palette also has a coral shade in their quad..not many brands include coral in their palette to be honest..

    ReplyDelete
  4. try it first and work it!! hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.