Friday, 1 November 2013

Friday's Face #16



First of all I wanted to apologize for the late Friday's Face. I was down with flu and my constant sneezing is just too much for me to handle while blogging. Right now, I am nowhere near recovery but the sickness is almost manageable that I can write this blogpost. Anyway, for this look, I tried to go for a neutral eye and fuchsia lips. I love the color of this lipstick and it's versatility to suit every skin tone. I have also been loving the Rimmel Match Perfection for its ability to give a flawless skin like finish. It morphs to my skin color perfectly too. I have also been trying the Clarins Face Palette from their 2012 Autumn/Winter collection to set my foundation and to accentuate my cheeks with the pink strips from the palette. It is such a brilliant face palette to be able to do both. I also tried concealing marks on my face with my Bobbi Brown corrector and it's done that so nicely as well. For details on the product let's break it down to: 

Face:
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 200 | Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach | Clarins Face Palette

Eyes:
Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base | Wet n' Wild Walking on Eggshells trio | Max Factor 24h False Lash Effect mascara | Catrice grey eyeliner | Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in Date with Ashton

Lips and Cheeks:
Maybelline Baby Lips in a Pink Punch | Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Heartbreaker | Clarins Face Palette

So that is all for my Friday's Face and there were a lot of multi tasking going on with the products. I hope you like it and be sure to enter my YSL Rouge Volupte Giveaway because there's only one day left before I announce the three winners!! So what are you waiting for?

Talk to you later. 

xoxo,
Fatimah


2 comments:

  1. i always wanted the bobbi brown corrector but its just too expensive D: the lipstick looks nice on you~ http://azwaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how much is the bobbi brown corrector in Malaysia? ade tak lipstock shade tu kat malaysia?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.