Friday, 8 November 2013

Friday's Face #17





It is time for another Friday’s Face again. I have seriously been loving Wet n’ Wild eyeshadow trio lately that I thought I would share another with you. This palette has a gorgeous purple taupe shade which I love and the complementing shade just works out beautifully together. The look is slightly smokey, so I paired it with a baby pink blush and a nude lip. So let’s jump right into the product details:

Face: Laura Mercier  Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer | Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach | Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer in no.10 | Sephora Powder Foundation

Eyes: Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base | Wet n’ Wild Silent Treatment trio | Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara | Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in Date with Ashton
Lips: Essence Long Wearing Lipstick in Natural Beauty

Cheeks: Gosh Pink Pie blush palettes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

2 comments:

  1. I love the lipstick on you. I am so jealous that you can get your hand on the Wetnwild eyeshadows! ;) I need to get me some!! OMG excited just to think about it..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. iit is one of my favourite lipstick form essence!! i got that wet n wild from my American friend..maybe you can kirim to your boyfriend..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.